‘Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.’ Proverbs 22:6
The hall is buzzing with conversation. Around a table adults and children burst into laughter as they wrestle with metallic tubing and googly eyes and their teenage helpers despair of ever creating the promised artefact.
A toddler slaps green paint on a huge sheet of card under the watchful eye of a Granny (not sure if they’re related or not –
- Every 3rd Tuesday in the Church Hall –
3.30 to 5.30 pm
- In partnership with our local Sure Start Centres [Byron + Chipstead Valley]
Messy Church at St Andrew’s is a Christian-
Come along straight after school for:
- Christian input and learning, for children and parents, to help relate Christianity to our daily lives.
- Themed activity stations with fun craft activities that do not cost you money.
- An open, friendly, caring environment for all parents, carers and children.