“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” – Psalm 46: 1
The parish of St Andrew, Coulsdon takes the safeguarding and care of children and vulnerable adults very seriously.
Our Safeguarding Policies are available via the links below.
- Sue Grayson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Churchwarden is:
- Audra Proctor 07710 377966
- Sheila Linney 07815 091206
- Croydon Social Services Dept 0208 726 6500
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 ( free phone Monday to Friday 9- 5 pm).
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers contact details:
- Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, Hugh Constant hugh.constant@southwark.
- Phone W: 020 7939 9423, Phone M: 07982 279713
- Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers