‘Oh, come let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker.’ Psalm 95:6
St Andrew’s Church is OPEN FOR SUNDAY WORSHIP at 9.45 am for a simple Said Service.
- Restrictions will be in place to ensure we can worship safely together, including a one way system, hand sanitising stations and clearly marked seats to maintain social distancing.
- It will not be possible for us to sing hymns at this time and we are still unable to offer toilet facilities.
We understand that not everyone will be able to attend, but if you have a prayer request or would like more information, please do get in
touch with Esther at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 620 1885.
You don’t have to know any special prayers if you want to pray –
Not all prayers are answered in the way we might expect or desire, and we don’t always pray for God’s will to be done! Nevertheless, God hears every prayer.
- A Book of Common Prayer Communion, followed by coffee, takes place on Wednesdays at 10 am.
- A Home Prayer Group meets every month for informal study of bible passages and to pray together for the world and for the local community of Coulsdon.
- A Wholeness and Healing service is held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 10.00am.
Prayers this Week
We pray for all who are ill, asking that you reveal yourself to them as the God who bears all infirmities, and grant them healing and peace.
We pray for fall who have recently died, asking that you comfort all who mourn them, with the assurance of your gift of eternal life, and the promise that at death, life is changed but not ended.
We pray for all humanity, that we may respect and honour God’s covenant with all living creatures and strive towards greater stewardship of the air, land and water for the good of all and for future generations.
We pray for all who are under economic stress, that they may draw strength from God and be open to God’s invitations for “nothing is impossible for God”